Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Thank You

It is an amazing privilege to serve at Pine Forest Estates Baptist Church. At the end of the service on Sunday morning, after I had already walked to the front doors to greet members and guests, I heard an announcement that the church was going to have a pastor appreciation fellowship after the evening service. Our church family is so generous to me and my family. I hope the church knows how much I appreciate them.

Several members in the church as well as the church as a whole gave me gifts of appreciation. These gifts are never expected, but they are appreciated. I used the gifts to purchase a new computer for my personal study. My old computer finished dieing a slow death on Sunday afternoon. God's provision is amazing. I also purchased a Wii Fit for our family. Now I have no exuse, and I have a little accountablility. Because of the church's generosity, our family was also able to do something nice for "someone else." May God bless PFEBC.